about us and the rain

You're growing up, and the rain sort of remains on the branches of a tree that will someday rule the Earth, and it's good that there is rain. It clears the month of your sorry rainbow expressions, and it clears the streets of the silent armies, so we can dance.


Dressed up from head to toe, to get by. 
it seems once again, I forgot what keeps me safe and dry. 
to the weepy windowpanes, that are dripping with dew... 
I can hear the rain outside, falling from the sky 
and you can hear the pitter patter on the rooftop 
you can listen to the rythem of the raindrops 
I wish that the sun would come and stay 
but this is a song for rainy days 


MISS SH


let's go dance around in the rain 
don't pay any attention to the people staring from inside 
we'll leave all our cares behind...

Comments

Ayyza M. said…
I laughed under the rain last night. I was happy, just for a second there :)
me too, its was awesome time =) u brought ur shampoo too? hehe =)

Popular posts from this blog

Ini Kisah Aku : Gadis Russia, Aku Ok!!

Istiqarah Dengan Quran Dan Tasbih